I was selected by Disney to attend these events and experiences. This was an all-expense paid opportunity and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
By now I’m hoping you’ve already seen the Incredibles 2. And girl, if you haven’t, please put it on your calendar. The movie hit records including being the HIGHEST grossing weekend of all time for an animated film. I mean, I totally knew it would. After waiting for a sequel for all of these years, I knew the major fans would be incredibly excited (see what I did there?).
While Esposo’s work schedule prevented him from seeing it during opening weekend, this Incredibles fan geeked out just a bit over the plush Frozone I received on my media trip.
And that’s when it hit me, y’all. My husband kinda looks like Frozone. What is life? Why didn’t anyone tell me? All of these years, we could have been dressing up as some new age Incredibles Family. And does this man have super powers that I don’t know about?
I have so many questions.
Also, I need you to know that I did not ask Esposo to pose for that photo. He was happy to snuggle Frozone with that big grin on his face. Being married to a geek has major perks.
And then there’s my gymnast…
Though EB has been struggling with mental blocks bit lately (this bar skill has her reliving her broken arm days, poor babe…), you can usually find her in some painful looking position so that she can get a deep stretch in. This kid could be Elastigirl’s daughter because I’m trying to figure out how she has the ability to do oversplits on a beam and I was NEVER able to do this. Even when I was her age. Does she also have superpowers that I don’t know about?
And if so…why can’t she use them to NOT talk back? Mmmm…
Also from the media event, I got the coolest tumbler ever. I mean, my goodness, can you even deal?
Perfect for enjoying my morning tea or warm water with lemon, I’ve already had 2 people ask me where I got this from. Iif you’re an adult who loves the Incredibles, you probably REALLY love Edna. And what’s not to love?
Girlfriend is a boss. Literally.
While Esposo might be Frozone and EB has some Elastigirl powers, something tells me if Bub was a superhero, he might be Jack-Jack. If you haven’t met my little dude, chances are you thought he was the sweetest little thing. And he is that.
However, he has the ability to not only eat his meal, his sister’s meal and MY meal, but this boy can destroy a house within seconds. Effortlessly.
This can’t be normal.
And here I am. Living in a house full of people who I now have to side eye. But it’s all in good fun.
Thanks to Entertainment Earth for a great deal of these goodies that we’ll be enjoying for quite some time.
- Edna Funko Plush ($10, here)
- Funko Mystery Minis: Incredibles 2 – One Mystery Figure ($6.95, here)
- Funko Pop Disney Incredibles 2 ($9.29, here)
- Frozone Plush ($19.95, here)
- Incredibles 2 Jack-Jack Pocket Pop! Key Chain ($5.99, here)
- Nutella and Go Pretzel Sticks ($1.02, here)
- The Incredibles 2 Violet Action Figure ($14.92, here)
- Tervis Incredibles 2 Edna Tumbler ($29, here)
- Pez Dash Dispenser ($1.79, here)
MY #INCREDIBLES2EVENT COVERAGE
- Announcing The Incredible Trip!
- Enjoying all things Pixar at PixarFest at Disneyland!
- Craig T. Nelson (Bob Parr) & Elastigirl (Holly Hunter) Interviews
- Samuel L. Jackson (Frozone) Interview
- Bao (the short before the film) Interview featuring Director & Producer
- Disney Channel’s Big City Greens
- Sarah Vowell (Violet Parr) & Huck Milner (Dash Parr) Interview
FTC Disclosure: My travel, accommodations, and experiences were sponsored by Disney. All thoughts and opinions are my own.