Poop is life. And yes, y’all…you can sit there and clutch your pearls all you’d like but you know it’s true. Pooping is a part of life and it’s a part that I’m not too shy to talk about because um, hello…everyone does it! Who cares? NOT doing it regularly (haha, see what I did there?) is a bigger issue and one that pregnant chicks know all too well. But for the most part, if you’re breathing and you’re human, chances are at some point, today or tomorrow, you will likely take a poop. And that’s where Poo~Pourri Before-You-Go toilet spray comes in.
Yes, this is a real thing. And it’s a cool thing because it works!! I heard about this product yearsssss ago and almost split a rib laughing at it. Not because I thought it was silly but because I was mad that I didn’t think of it first. A pretty natural toilet freshener that traps stinky poop smells BEFORE you…go? It’s ingenious! Poo~Pourriwould have saved my entire dorm living experience. Because nothing, and I mean, NOTHING is worse that having to go #2 in a bathroom that you have to share with 40 other chicks. Talk about invasion of privacy.
How does Poopourri work? Easy! Before you poop, you spray it in the water, poop and flush. That’s it. No bells and whistles. No magic words. Nada. And I know you’re all like “Well duh, B…won’t air fresheners do the same thing?”
Um, no. I don’t know about you but I’ve never met an air freshener that worked effectively. They usually all reek of poop scented flowers. Or a poop scented beach. Or a poop scented citrus bowl. They just don’t WORK. And you’re left with a splitting headache after inhaling all of those toxic ineffective fumes.
Poo~Pourri also gives us the following…
- NO formaldehyde
- NO phthalates
- NO parabens
- NO aerosol
- NO synthetic fragrances
Esposo says “It’s effective without being overbearing.” Dude loves this stuff and I’m glad he does because while they say finances may be the #1 reason relationships end, I’m thinking funky toilet time (followed by bear-like snoring) may be the real reason.
- They carry SO many various scents. Many are “man-friendly” and they even have seasonal fragrances.
- It works. It really, really works.
- Makes for a great gift – as a joke and for…real.
- They make travel sizes in case that Starbucks beverage decides to make a wrong turn while cruising at Target.
- A few spritzes makes the entire bathroom smell lovely
- Pretty pricey at about $9 for a 2 oz bottle.
- Probably not for daily use. You’ll run out pretty quickly. I’d only use in emergencies.
I love love LOVE Poo~Pourri. We’re keeping it stocked in our house and I’ve been gifting it to my newly married gal pals. Everyone laughs when they receive it but they’re secretly thanking me. It’s a hefty investment for a toilet spray but it truly the gift that keeps on giving. Plus, you can’t really put a gift on an item that removes the potential embarrassment of you, know…being human.
Where To Buy
- Amazon ($9.48/2 oz bottle) – read the reviews. EVERYONE loves it!*
- PooPurri.com – they’ve got a larger selection of fragrances and sets.
Would you try Poo~Pourri?
*affiliate link used in this post