I know. I can already see you side eyeing me from where ever you are. I could start explaining how it’s my JOB to review and test different skincare items but seriously…who needs 13 DIFFERENT skincare items?
Here’s the thing though, guys. I’m trying to be a minimalist. Yeah, I know that term sounds all pompous and snooty, but hear me out…
I REALLY like the idea of having less stuff. This past year, I’ve gotten rid of hundreds and hundreds of nail polish. I donated clothes that I don’t wear anymore. I gave away gifts that I never touched. Clothes that my kids grew out of? Tossed. Purses and bags that I liked but just didn’t use regularly? Donated. Beauty products that were pretty to look at but were never touched? Gave away. I’m OVER it.
And so when I decided to do a quick skincare video (by the way, yeahhhh, I’m back on YouTube!), I was in shock that I had over 13 skincare goodies that I use regularly.
If you don’t feel like watching the 5-minute video, here’s what I’m usin’…
- Cleanser – Sunday Riley Clay Cleanser
- Toner – Nourish Organic Face Tonic
- Essence – Jurlique Water Activating Water Essence
- Serum – Clinique Custom Repair Serum
- Exfoilator- Origins Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion
- Eye Cream – It Cosmetics Under Eye Eye Cream
- Sunscreen – Cover FX Clear Cover
- Day Cream – Andalou Naturals Daily Defense
- Night Cream – Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
- Eye Makeup Remover – Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
- Micellar Water – Boots Botanics Micellear Cleansing Solution
- Face Mask – Caudalie Instant Detox
- Sleep Mask – Origins Drink Up Intensive
Excessive, right? Or is it! Are you judging me yet? Check out the video and let me know your thoughts!