Ahhhhh, luxury makeup. They call me an enabler. I’ll be that. I will be that friend that encourages you to buy another red lipstick even though you already have 14. I am the gal pal that sends you recommendations when you’re stumped in the middle of Sephora. I got you, baby. I am here for you. And these items? I’m thinking you should grab one or two or you know, at least 5 pieces from this luxury makeup list. You’ll thank me later.
Now don’t get all huffy and puffy on me. Some of these items are a bit on the pricey side. I know, girl, I know. Hey! Some of us save our pennies to invest in the finer things in life. Prefer only drugstore picks? No problema. I’ll have something for you frugalistas later down the line. But for now…it’s all about that luxe life.
Luxury Beauty Tools
Having the right tools for the job is so important, especially when it comes to makeup! These tools will help you apply your makeup with ease.
- Japonesque Eyelash Curler: Give those lashes some volume with this beauty tool.
- Japonesque False Lash Placement Tool: This tool helps you place false lashes perfectly.
- Kabuke Makeup Brush Set: This set of makeup brushes is the perfect set for your ultimate beauty bag.
- theBalm Blend a Hand Tapered Foundation Brush: Applying foundation is a snap with this tapered brush.
- Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner: Keep those brushes clean with this vanilla scented brush cleaner.
- Japonesque Slanted Tweezers: Great way to shape those eyebrows.
Luxury Beauty Products for Your Face
- Mama Mio Gorgeous Glow Balancing Facial Wash: Before you apply any type of makeup of product onto your face, you should start with a clean surface. This facial wash is perfect for everyday use and it is very refreshing.
- Juice Beauty Nutrient Moisturizer: This moisturizer is like silk. It is also full of natural ingredients that will leave no doubt about what you are using on your skin.
- Stacey Frasca Studio 28 Camera Ready Foundation Primer: This helps keep your foundation fresh and in place all day long. Use it after your moisturizer and before your foundation.
- Pro Conceal Set Orange, Yellow, and Green Correctors: Cover your dark circles and red spots with this concealer set. A little goes a long way!
- jane iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation: Use this foundation to even out your skin tone.
- Juice Beauty Finishing Powder: You can use this powder after you have applied your foundation. It works well with oily skin.
- LORAC POREfection Powder: Here is another great option if you have dry skin. I usually use two different powders throughout the year. I will use this one in the winter when the air is dryer and the above powder during the remainder of the year when the air holds more moisture.
- Perricone MD No Concealer Concealer: I use this concealer to cover up any problem areas after I have applied all of my base make-up. Works well if you are still fighting blemishes and acne.
- LORAC Palette: Use this palette of colors to add a touch of pink to your cheeks, and you can even use the colors as eye shadow!
Luxury Beauty Products for Your Eyes
- In the Buff Lightly Toasted Eye Shadow Palette: Having your eye colors available in one set makes applying your eye shadow a breeze. Picking colors from the same palette also gives you the upper hand in choosing colors that compliment each other. This set is great for everyday use and looks amazing on all skin tones and eye colors.
- In the Night Smokey Shades Eye Shadow Palette: This palette has some great night colors to create a great smokey eye. Perfect for a night out on the town.
- jane iredale PureLash Mascara: I like this mascara because it works very well and the wand really helps plump up your lashes.
- blinc Ultrathin Liquid Eyeliner Pen: You can get a very distinct line with this eyeliner pen. It is very easy to use and goes on smoothly.
- jane iredale Eye Pencil: This eye pencil is a great addition to your ultimate beauty bag because it comes in a variety of colors. Which one is your favorite?
- LORAC Take a Brow, Brow Kit: Keep those brows clean and sharp with this eyebrow kit.
Luxury Makeup for Your Lips
- Make Lip Primer: Use this primer before you add your lip color. Great way to keep color on your lips for a long period of time.
- Stacy Frasca Vitamin E Stick: This vitamin E stick for your lips will help instantly with dry lips. I like putting this on before bed at night and when I wake in the morning, my chapped lips are gone.
- LORAC Love, Lust, and Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set: This is a great set to have in your ultimate beauty bag. The colors are vibrant and since it comes in a variety of colors, this set goes with just about every style out there.
- butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon: Use this as your lip color, or as a lip liner.
- Make Lipstick: The perfect lipstick. It also comes in a variety of colors.
- theBalm Stainiac: If you like using a lip stain, this one is perfect
- Beauty Tip: After applying your lip color, take a tissue and hold it up against your lips. Run your powder brush over the tissue with a small amount of powder to set the color. This will help keep your lip color in one place.
Luxury Nail Products
- butter London Clockwork Couture Nail Polish Set: This is a great set of nail polish colors. It comes with 4 different colors.
- butter London Hardwear Quick Topcoat: Use this topcoat to protect your freshly applied nail polish.
- butter London Glitter Scrubbers Textured Nail Remover Wipes: These little guys pack a powerful punch. Don’t get stuck struggling to remove your nail polish, take it off with ease using these wipes.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Sampler: These lotions are incredible. Try their sampler first to discover your favorite scent. This set comes with four different tubes.
Luxury Makeup Bags
Stephanie Johnson Martha Fuchsia Makeup Briefcase: Yes, it is called a briefcase, but it is not nearly the size as one. I love this makeup bag because it has a lot of different pockets, it has gorgeous colors, and it holds up to wear and tear.
Stephanie Johnson Cassandra Large Zip Top Makeup Bag: This one is a bit smaller and has a lot of bling!
Do you have anything to add to the list? Share with me in the comments!
*this post contains affiliate links