A few months ago a Whole Foods Market opened up down the street from my house. I can’t get enough. I am literally there a few times a week. Sometimes I take Bub and we have a date outside on the patio. Sometimes I just browse the aisles – without a list, just looking around. And 9 times out of 10, I’m sniffing bar soaps and swatching thangs in the beauty department.
Whole Foods Market has a HUGE one and that’s why you’ve got to get your hands on one of their Exclusive Beauty Bags.
Stocked full of Spring beauty essentials, I’m thinking you need to get your hands on this bag sooner rather than later, loves. What comes in this bag exactly?
· Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk .34 oz
· dermae Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask .5 oz
· Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub 1 oz
· evanhealy Rose Geranium Facial Toner HydroSoul 1 oz
· Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + 10 ml
· MyChelle Perfect C Serum .17 oz
· Mineral Fusion Lash Curling Mineral Mascara (Gravity) .57 oz
· Burt’s Bees Sunset Cruise Lip Stick .12 oz
· Weleda Skin Food .34 oz
Every single item has intrigued me and I’ll definitely be reviewing that mascara in the coming weeks. Get your bag now! These landed at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide on the 18th but they are limited edition so you’ll want to scoop them up while they’re around. The retail value is $80 but you can score this bad boy for only $15. Sweeeet deal, right?
Feel like pressing your luck! Enter the giveaway below as I’m giving away one of the bags. Woohoo! Good luck!
Disclosure: Whole Foods provided me with the bags to feature and give away. Lots of love to them!